Nailing Arthritis pain with natural arthritis diet. Learn how?
Arthritis is a term used to refer to joint pain or joint disease. It is a major disease among our people today. It commonly occurs when people get older. This is worse with the wrong arthritis diet.
The common sign of arthritis are swelling, pain stiffness of joints, inability to do daily activities or walk or climb stairs.
Alas! Arthritis is on the increase among our people with its associated pain. According to Arthritis foundation, USA the remedy for this disease is maintaining a regular physical exercise and eating a healthy arthritis diet. This will go a long way in reducing the disease pain or near eliminating the disease.
However, research has shown that the following arthritis diet highlighted can reduce arthritis pain. Look for them and eat it regularly.
- TURMERIC: The curcumin content in turmeric has healing properties. Curcumin is known for reducing pain, inflammation, and stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis. A wonderful local spice for cooking.
- GINGER: The anti-inflammatory components in ginger can effectively reduce or relieve arthritics pain and boost energy. You can eat it raw; use it for herbal tea; make stew sauce or cook
- CHERRIES. This food contains polyphenols called anthocyanosides that can soothe or treat pain.
- PINEAPPLES. The bromelain enzyme in pineapple has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. This help to reduce pain, swelling and increase mobility.
- OMEGA – 3 – RICH FOODS. Fish oil, flaxseed and chia seeds are rich in omega fatty acid. Eating the foods help to soothe joint pain, reduce inflammation, lubricates joint and lessen stiffness.
- RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. This juice contains calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus. These help to dissolve the acid crystals that build up in the joint.
- LEMON WATER. Drinking lemon water first thing in the morning helps to reduce joint and muscle pain.
In conclusion, when you maintain the aforementioned arthritis diet, you will certainly see a reduction in the pain associated with arthritis. This will go a long way